Achillefs Tzioufas' home page
Dr. Achillefs Tzioufas
Instituto de Matemática e Estatística
Universidade de São Paulo
- University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires (03/12 - 12/15)
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, (10/05-11/11)
- Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens (09/00-10/04)
- Research and Teaching Interests: Probability, Applied Probability, Mathematical Statistics.
- Current themes of Research: Interacting Particle Systems, Percolation Theory, Ergodic Theory, Statistical Mechanics, and
List of Publications and Recent Submissions
Tzioufas, A. The central limit theorem for supercritical oriented percolation in two dimensions. J Stat Phys (2018) 171(5): 802-821.
- Tzioufas A. On highly supercritical percolation in two dimensions. (Submitted).
- Tzioufas A. A note on monotonicity of spatial epidemic models Braz. J. Probab. Stat. (Accepted, to appear).
- Tzioufas A. The several dimensional gambler' s ruin problem. Markov Proc. and Related Fields (Accepted, to appear).
Tzioufas A. (2017). The randomly fluctuating hyperrectangles are spatially monotone. Statistics and Probability Letters
(130), pp. 76-79
Tzioufas, A. (2016). The entirely coupled region of supercritical contact processes, Journal of Applied Probability.
Tzioufas, A. (2015). Regeneration of extremal particles for one-dimensional contact processes, Markov Processes and Related
Fields, 21 (2), pp. 275-282.
Tzioufas, A. (2013). Rates of Convergence for the Three State Contact Process in One Dimension, Journal of Statistical
Tzioufas, A. (2011). Contact processes on the integers. Ph.D. Thesis, Heriot-Watt U.
Tzioufas, A. (2011). On the growth of the one-dimensional reverse immunization contact processes. Journal of Applied