Achillefs Tzioufas' home page
Dr. Achillefs Tzioufas
Instituto de Matemática e Estatística
Universidade de São Paulo
- University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires (03/12 - 12/15)
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, (10/05-11/11)
- Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens (09/00-10/04)
- Research and Teaching Interests: Probability, Applied Probability, Mathematical Statistics.
- Current themes of Research: Interacting Particle Systems, Percolation Theory, Ergodic Theory, Statistical Mechanics, and
List of Publications and Recent Submissions
Tzioufas, A. The central limit theorem for supercritical oriented percolation in two dimensions. J. Stat. Phys. (To appear).
- Tzioufas A. On highly supercritical percolation in two dimensions. (Submitted).
Tzioufas A. Monotonicity and non-monotonicity of simple spatial epidemic models. Braz. J. Probab. Stat. (minor rev., 2nd
- Tzioufas A. The several dimensional gambler' s ruin problem. Markov Proc. and Related Fields (minor rev., 2nd round).
Tzioufas A. (2017). The randomly fluctuating hyperrectangles are spatially monotone. Statistics and Probability Letters
(130), pp. 76-79
Tzioufas, A. (2016). The entirely coupled region of supercritical contact processes, Journal of Applied Probability.
Tzioufas, A. (2015). Regeneration of extremal particles for one-dimensional contact processes, Markov Processes and Related
Fields, 21 (2), pp. 275-282.
Tzioufas, A. (2013). Rates of Convergence for the Three State Contact Process in One Dimension, Journal of Statistical
Tzioufas, A. (2011). Contact processes on the integers. Ph.D. Thesis, Heriot-Watt U.
Tzioufas, A. (2011). On the growth of the one-dimensional reverse immunization contact processes. Journal of Applied